Contains offices, classrooms, simulated laboratories and learning resource center for the Division of Nursing and Health Science
Built in 1947
Originally known as Grace Haight Hall and served as a dormitory for academy students, faculty and women students
Named in honor of Grace Haight (1863-1955)—Grace Haight came to Bob Jones College in 1930 as a teacher of missions and hymnology. She was once a missionary to China and later to Egypt. Her generosity was limitless, from giving away articles of clothing to helping pay for the College's move from Florida to Tennessee.