- Contains the Welcome Center, War Memorial Chapel, Stratton Hall, Snack Shop, Campus Store, Levinson Hall, Photo Services, IT Connection, Edwards Activity Room, Riley Reception Room, Career Services, Alumni Association and Interview Offices
- Named in honor of Dr. James D. Edwards, longtime Dean of Administration; and Miss Hazel Claire Riley, longtime Dean of Women
- Offers workshops and one-on-one advise writing a resume and preparing for an interview
- Sponsors the annual Christian School Recruitment Conference and Job Fair
- Provides contacts with both local and national businesses to students through campus recruiting and CareerCentral online placement services
- Handles outgoing, incoming and campus mail
- Notifies students through email of package arrivals
- The following items may be purchased at the post office window: domestic and international postage and postal cards. UPS, USPS, next-day air, second-day air, three-day air and international express air services are available.
- Named in honor of Dr. Grace Levinson, a former chairman of the voice department. Initially, she pursued piano, but after a serious car accident which prevented her from playing, she studied voice.
- She was the vocal coach for the Opera Association and Oratorio Society and instructed advanced vocal students.
- Completed in 1982
- Seats 120 people