All employers must read and agree to abide by the Employer User Agreement before logging in to CareerCentral.
I agree to:
- Supply accurate information about my organization and employment opportunities.
- Post only positions in CareerCentral that are legitimate employment or non-academic internship opportunities. CareerCentral may be used only to post positions available with your organization. Employment/staffing agencies may post positions they are seeking to fill for their clients. The BJU Career Services office reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove from being posted, any positions that are not consistent with the mission and values of Bob Jones University.
- Faith-Based Organizations—Musical Style: Bob Jones University is well known for its conservative, traditional approach to Christian music. Our graduates are generally in sympathy with our standards and practice, and would therefore not be compatible with a ministry that regularly uses contemporary Christian music. We want faith-based organizations to be aware of this reality prior to submitting any job postings.
- Direct Sales or Other Types of Multi-Level Marketing: Representatives may not participate in CareerCentral or other types of campus recruiting. This includes recruiting sales representatives for cosmetics, vacuum sweepers, knives, toys, vitamins, kitchen utensils, etc.
- Handle with confidentiality all student and alumni information. Resumes or information about students or alumni will not be shared with other parties without the applicant’s consent.
- Use professional conduct, refraining from any practice that improperly influences and affects job acceptances (i.e., undue time pressure for acceptance of employment offers or encouragement of revocation of another employment offer), and I will strive to communicate employment decisions to candidates within the agreed-upon time frame.
- Protect my password to maintain the confidentiality of my information.
- Note: You are responsible for all uses of your registration. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the site, you risk losing access to the site. Contact Career Services immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- Accept the consequences for non-compliance. Failure to comply with this agreement may result in the removal of my privileges in CareerCentral.
It is understood that Bob Jones University is not recommending the individuals who are seeking employment through CareerCentral. We are merely providing a networking service to our students and alumni who are seeking employment opportunities. Employers should be sure to check references before extending an offer of employment.