All students must read and agree to abide by the Student User Agreement before logging into CareerCentral.
I agree to:
- Accurate Information: Provide accurate and honest information on my CareerCentral profile, resume, and all job search documents and in my interactions with employers.
- Professional Conduct: Notify the employer in a timely manner of an acceptance or non-acceptance of an offer. Once I accept an offer, I will notify the BJU Career Services office and remove my resume from resume books. I understand that it is unethical to accept a job or internship and then back out of an offer. I will advise the BJU Career Services manager of any extenuating circumstances that may cause me to re-evaluate my job/internship acceptance.
- Use of BJU CareerCentral: Use of CareerCentral is for my own job searching needs. The information provided is not to be shared with friends and family members who may be searching for employment.
- Job Postings: Jobs posted on the other available job board (NACElink) are independent of the CareerCentral approval process and are not reviewed for posting, and therefore, Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse these opportunities. Candidates are urged to thoroughly review job postings and use caution and common sense during the networking process. Do not disclose social security numbers, credit card information, or bank account numbers to prospective employers. Typically, a social security number is not shared until one enters the formal, written application process.
- Consequences for Non-Compliance: Accept that failure to comply with this agreement may result in the removal of my privileges with Career Services and CareerCentral.
Though CareerCentral jobs have been approved for posting, it is understood that Bob Jones University does not necessarily endorse or guarantee the positions found on CareerCentral and that Bob Jones University is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment.
The Career Services office reserves the right to refuse to post, or to remove from posting, any positions on CareerCentral that are not consistent with the mission and values of Bob Jones University.