For assistance, email the Career Services office.
Welcome to CareerCentral
This is BJU’s web-based placement service designed to help you successfully network with employment opportunities. CareerCentral includes opportunities for:
- Full-time (temporary)
- Part-time (professional)
- Non-academic internship
All students must read and agree to abide by the Student User Agreement before logging into CareerCentral.
Review the instructions for utilizing CareerCentral to improve your networking and job searching efforts. Learn how to:
- Login in as a Student
- Establish a Personal Profile
- Post your Resume and other Documents
- Browse Job Postings and Employer Listings
- Create Search Agents to Find Jobs
- Apply for Jobs
- Learn about Workshops and Calendar features and topics
- Students seeking part-time (non-professional) opportunities in the Greenville area should check out the Student Services intranet site (Login required) under Life at BJU.
- Students seeking church staff positions (senior pastor, assistant pastor, youth pastor, music director, youth/music pastor, visitation pastor, Spanish pastor, church planter, and interim pastor) should check out Church Staffing Services managed by the Office of Outreach Ministries. Note: Business/finance manager, secretarial, and custodial positions may be found through CareerCentral.
- Academic internships should be arranged through your academic department head.