The Mission of the Division of Mathematic Sciences is to train Christian college students in the Departments of Mathematics and Computer Science in the theory and application of their fields, with the ultimate purpose of service and glory to Christ.
- Understand the essential theory of mathematics/computer science and appropriately apply the theory in solving problems.
- Use critical-thinking/analytical skills.
- Understand mathematical/computing problems and design solutions with the aid of appropriate tools.
- Apply an understanding of how mathematics/computing can be used in service to Christ as tools to the examination of the world He created.
- Construct a foundation upon which they, after graduation, can continue the development of their God-given abilities and the learning necessary for work and life.