The Division of Accounting exists to teach Christian students that God measures, evaluates and rewards in every facet of life. The Division provides instruction in all aspects of accounting to help students give a proper professional and spiritual reckoning to God.
- Equip students to use financial principles and techniques.
- Prepare students to use critical analysis when approaching business situations.
- Develop written and oral communication skills in students.
- Teach students to understand and employ teamwork when working in groups.
- Encourage students to approach all circumstances from an ethical perspective based on biblical principles.
Accounting Program Prepares Future Leaders
The accounting degree integrates biblical principles and liberal arts courses into a rigorous program of study including 54 hours in the accounting major with 39 hours specifically in accounting. You will get to know and learn from experienced faculty who bring to the classroom personalized instruction, professional experience and a passion for excellence creating graduates who lead in their profession. Read more