- PhD, New Testament Interpretation, Bob Jones University
- MA, Bible, Bob Jones University
- BA, Humanities, Bob Jones University
- Biblical Hermeneutics (SNT 635, SOT 635)
- Biblical Sanctification (STh 703)
- Elementary Greek I (BG 101)
- Eschatology (STh 760, SNT 760)
- Expository Sermon Preparation (SHM 634)
- I Corinthians in Greek (BG 300)
- Intermediate Greek I (BG 201)
- New Testament Introduction (SNT 681)
- Systematic Theology (STh 602)
Dr. Hand holds the B.A. in Humanities, the M.A. in Bible, and Ph.D. in New Testament Interpretation from Bob Jones University and Bob Jones University Seminary. He has authored four books and numerous articles. He currently serves as the Coordinator of Curriculum and Faculty Development for the Seminary. For the past fifteen years he has served several churches as a teacher, deacon, elder, and pastor; he has taught overseas in Ukraine, St. Vincent, and Mexico; and he has taught New Testament courses for fourteen years.
He believes that Seminary study ought to be academically rigorous, intellectually engaging, spiritually enlightening, and thoroughly applicable to life. He has created and facilitated several online courses. He is an avid gardener and enjoys hobby farming during his summers. He also enjoys military strategy games, hiking, and fishing. He is married and has three children.