- PhD, Old Testament Interpretation, Bob Jones University
- MDiv, Master of Divinity, Bob Jones University
- BS, Paper Science and Engineering, State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Advanced Hebrew Exegesis I (SOT 901)
- Advanced Hebrew Exegesis II (SOT 902)
- Biblical Hermeneutics (SOT 635, SNT 635)
- Biblical Sanctification (STh 703)
- Christian Family (SCM 627)
- Elementary Hebrew II (SOT 602)
- Survey of the Old Testament (SOT 620)
Dr. Randy Jaeggli came to BJU in 1978 after working four years as a process engineer for the paper industry. He finished the M.Div. program in 1982 and then continued his studies as a Ph.D. candidate in Old Testament Interpretation (finishing in 1987). Dr. Jaeggli found that his training in science, math, and engineering had prepared him well to think analytically and inductively, crucial abilities in the study of biblical theology.
Dr. Jaeggli was almost finished with his dissertation when Maranatha Baptist Bible College invited him to join their faculty in 1986. While teaching full-time, he planted Fellowship Baptist Church in Watertown, WI. His new pastoral duties gave him the opportunity to refine his expository preaching skills and to see the Lord use His Word in changing people’s lives.
Dr. Jaeggli returned to BJU in 1991 as a Bible faculty member. When the Seminary opened in 2001, he transitioned to teaching graduate courses in Hebrew and Old Testament exposition. After 28 years of teaching, Dr. Jaeggli marvels at the privilege that God has given him to equip men and women to serve Christ.
He is also thankful for Linda, his wife for 33 years. She has been a constant blessing and encouragement to him. Together they have raised three sons: one in banking, a Ph.D. candidate in bioengineering, and an accountant for a multinational corporation. Dr. Jaeggli and his wife have three grandsons—and a granddaughter on the way!
Dr. Jaeggli loves to spend the time he is not in the classroom either in the woods pursuing whitetail deer or cycling on the back roads of Upstate South Carolina, kicking old age one mile at a time on his Specialized Roubaix SL2. Life is a gift from God, and He expects us all to enjoy it.