Biblical Discernment for Difficult Issues
Bob Jones University Seminary has initiated a multi-year program for writing a series of monographs to help Bible-believing Christians apply biblical principles and discernment to difficult issues they face daily as they seek to demonstrate both God’s compassion and His holiness.
Authored by the faculty of Bob Jones University Seminary, these monographs are intended to guide believers in finding the right, discerning balance in spiritual life without sacrificing one crucial emphasis in Scripture for another.
While written in an easy-to-read style, the monographs attempt to combine mature, penetrating theological thought with thorough research. They provide both a fact-intensive exposition of Scripture and a piercing application of it to real human experience.
- The Climax of Biblical Prophecy: A Guide to Interpreting Revelation — Brian Hand
- Glory Due His Name: What God Says About Worship — Gary Reimers
- Handling Earthly Treasure: Biblical Certainties about Money — Alan Patterson
- Law and the Christian: God’s Light Within God’s Limits — Ken Casillas
- Love, Liberty, and Christian Conscience: Striking the Biblical Balance — Randy Jaeggli
- Love Not the World — Randy Leedy
- Upright Downtime: Making Wise Choices About Entertainment — Brian Hand