- MFA, Fine Arts, Bob Jones University
- BA, Interpretative Speech, Bob Jones University
- Oral Communication for the Professions (Com 410)
- Stage Movement (ThA 310)
- Staging Literature (ThA 410)
- Voice & Articulation (ThA 303)
Mrs. Anne Nolan received a Master of Fine Arts in Drama and Voice from Bob Jones University. She has continued to develop in areas of piano, classical voice and stage movement.
She has received private instruciton in mask characterization, posture and alignment and movement. She has also taken course work in Articulation and Phonology, Lanugage Development, and Anatomy and Physiology of Speech and Hearing in order to teach some of her courses more effectively.