- EdD, Sports Management, United States Sports Academy
- MEd, Secondary Education, Bob Jones University
- BS, Health, Fitness and Recreation, Bob Jones University
- Coaching Softball (ESS 320)
- Directed Study in Exercise & Sport Science (ESS 498)
- First Responder (ESS 212)
- Introduction to Sports Management (ESS 101)
- Sports Management Internship (ESS 440)
- Sports Management Practicum I (ESS 330)
- Sports Management Practicum II (ESS 331)
- Sports Management Practicum III (ESS 332)
- Sports Marketing & Communication (ESS 201)
Since the fall of 2007, Dr. Tony Miller has served on the Health, Exercise & Sport Science faculty at Bob Jones University. In his current roles with BJU, he teaches sports management and exercise science courses (Sports Marketing & Communication, First Responder, Coaching Softball, Introduction to Sports Management, and Sports Management Practicum I & III) and is the lifeguard manager and pool supervisor for the school’s aquatics facility. In addition, he serves as an assistant coach and director of basketball operations for the BJU Bruins men’s basketball team.
He holds several certifications, including South Carolina Environmental Certification Board Swimming Pool/Spa Operator, American Red Cross Emergency Responder Certification, American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification, and American Red Cross Instructor Certification. He has also contributed to The Sport Journal.
Dr. Miller earned his doctoral degree in Sports Management with an emphasis in Sports Coaching from the United States Sports Academy in 2014, a master’s degree in Secondary Education from BJU in 2007 and a bachelor’s degree in Health, Fitness, and Recreation from BJU in 2005.