- PhD, New Testament Interpretation, Bob Jones University
- MA, Bible, Bob Jones University
- BA, Humanities, Bob Jones University
- Advanced Greek Grammar (SNT 905)
- Biblical Hermeneutics (SOT 635, SNT 635)
- I Corinthians in Greek (BG 300)
- Intermediate Greek I (BG 201)
- Systematic Theology (STh 601, STh 602)
- The Church (STh 758)
- The Holy Spirit (STh 755)
Dr. Hand holds the B.A. in Humanities, the M.A. in Bible, and Ph.D. in New Testament Interpretation from Bob Jones University and Bob Jones University Seminary. He has authored four books and numerous articles. He currently serves as the Coordinator of Curriculum and Faculty Development for the Seminary. For the past fifteen years he has served several churches as a teacher, deacon, elder, and pastor; he has taught overseas in Ukraine, St. Vincent, and Mexico; and he has taught New Testament courses for fourteen years.
He believes that Seminary study ought to be academically rigorous, intellectually engaging, spiritually enlightening, and thoroughly applicable to life. He has created and facilitated several online courses. He is an avid gardener and enjoys hobby farming during his summers. He also enjoys military strategy games, hiking, and fishing. He is married and has three children.