- DMA, Trumpet Performance and Pedagogy, University of Southern Mississippi
- MS, Music Education, University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign
- BS, Music Education, Bob Jones University
- Lab Band (ME 392)
- Extensive recording experience for BJU's SoundForth music, The Wilds, Majesty Music, Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team, and BrightWater Digital
- Frequent guest conductor at high school band camps and festivals.
- Member of the Foundation Brass, BJU's faculty brass sextet. Section trumpet of the Spartanburg (S.C.) Philharmonic Orchestra and GAMAC Chamber Orchestra (Anderson, S.C.)
- Westminster Choir College, Conducting Institute, 2006, 2008