- DMA, Performance, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- MMus, Voice, Bob Jones University
- BS, Music Education, Bob Jones University
- Freshman Voice (Vo 411, Vo 421)
- Junior Voice (Vo 452)
- Notation in Music Technology (MTc 202)
- Notation in Music Technology (ME 202)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Minor (Vo 311)
- Private Voice Instruction for the Non-Major (Vo 261, Vo 231, Vo 211, Vo 241, Vo 221)
- Senior Voice (Vo 473, Vo 483)
- Sophomore Voice (Vo 441, Vo 431)
- Voice (Vo 612, Vo 622, Vo 642, Vo 643)
- Voice Literature (Mu 601)
- Voice Pedagogy II (Vo 401)
David Parker, DMA University of Michigan 2006 and CMVT McClosky Institute of Voice 2006, is a Michigan native. His voice teachers have included Andrew White, John McCollum and Sherrill Milnes. Since 1985 he has been on the voice faculty of Bob Jones University where he teaches private voice, Diction for Singers, Vocal Pedagogy, Music Technology and directs the Opus 6 Vocal Ensemble.
David has soloed over 120 times with regional and community orchestras. These engagements include multiple performances of the Brahm’s Requiem, Mozart Requiem, Fauré Requiem, Bach Mass in B Minor, Bach St. Matthew Passion, Bach Magnificat, Mendelssohn Elijah, Beethoven Ninth Symphony and fifty-five solo performances of Handel’s Messiah. Recent performances have included PDQ Bach’s Oedipus Tex, the Verdi Requiem and the Brahms’ Requiem with the Greenville Symphony and Greenville Chorale at the Peace Center for the Performing Arts in Greenville, SC. In the Spring of 2012 David sang the role of “Tevye” in the BJU production of Fiddler on the Roof and the role of “Ferrando” in the BJU production of Il Trovatore. 2012 – 2013 performances have included Sancta Civitas by R. Vaughan Williams with the Converse College Choirs (October 2012), Christmas Fantasia by R. Vaughan Williams with the Greenville Chorale and Hendersonville Symphony (December 2012), and Soliloquy with the Greenville Symphony at the Peace Center for the Performing Arts (November 2012). He sang the Schubert Mass in G with the USC Upstate choirs in April of 2013 and again soloed on an all Broadway concert with the Greenville Symphony and Greenville Chorale in the Fall of 2013.
David is president and founder of SacredSheetMusic.com, a music download corporation. As a registered Apple developer, David has written a program for educational institutions called iObserveU. Currently two major South Carolina universities are using this iPad software for observing student teachers.