- EdD, Educational Administration, Bob Jones University
- MS, Educational Administration and Supervision, Bob Jones University
- BS, Elementary Education, Bob Jones University
- Readings in Education (Ed 691)
- Research in Education (Ed 690)
- Teaching Mathematics (2-6) (Ed 360)
- Theories of Teaching & Learning (Ed 201)
- Theories of Teaching & Learning Field Experience (Ed 291)
Dr. Don Jacobs has more than 30 years of education experience serving as an elementary, middle school, and high school teacher, assistant principal, principal, administrator, and college professor. Dr. Jacobs has been a frequent workshop speaker at Christian School Conventions around the country. He also provides consultation and program evaluation to Christian schools. In addition he has written lessons for math and science textbooks.
A member of the Bob Jones University faculty since 1988, Dr. Jacobs teaches methods courses in elementary math and graduate education courses. His courses include an emphasis on using cooperative learning strategies and implementing technology into education. He believes that the best way to train teachers is to get them actively involved in their learning. He has written articles on cooperative learning and academic achievement.
Dr. Jacobs is a member of Hampton Park Baptist Church and serves as a substitute adult Sunday School teacher. He is a husband, father, and grandfather. He enjoys travelling throughout the United States (38 states and counting) as well as attending NASCAR races.