- MEd, Elementary Education, Bob Jones University
- BS, Early Childhood Education, Bob Jones University
- Early Childhood Curriculum (Ed 352)
- Foundations in Early Child Care & Education (Ed 250)
- Practicum II: Pre-K-3 (Ed 351)
- Practicum I: Pre-K-3 (Ed 350)
- Teaching Language Arts (Pre-K-3) (Ed 356)
- Teaching Mathematics (Pre-K-3) (Ed 357)
Mrs. McCrum served as a first grade teacher at Pelham Road Elementary for nine years and a substitute teacher for Greenville County Schools. She demonstrated instructional leadership through helping train her colleagues in technology integration in the early childhood curriculum. For many years she has mentored pre-service teachers from BJU. She is currently certified in South Carolina in Early Childhood Education. She is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). She serves as Assistant Professor of Teacher Education and Early Childhood Education Program Coordinator in the School of Education.
She recently trained and partnered with Discovery Education to bring technology integration and 21st century teaching strategies into her classrooms. She presents at the Upstate Technology Conference (UTC) in South Carolina.
Her husband Larry is a former public school teacher as well. He now serves as a special education teacher at the academy. They are both active members at Morningside Baptist Church. She and her husband have two young children. They enjoy spending time with the children visiting family and participating in local events.