- MFA, Printmaking, Savannah College of Art and Design
- BFA, Studio Art, Bob Jones University
- Advanced Printmaking (Ar 407)
- Drawing & Structural Representation I (Ar 121)
- Foundations II (Ar 201)
- Foundations III (Ar 202)
- Printmaking: Intaglio & Relief (Ar 406)
- Printmaking: Lithography & Serigraphy (Ar 405)
Freda Sue graduated from Bob Jones University with a B.F.A. degree in Studio Art. In 2013, she earned a M.F.A. degree in Printmaking from Savannah College of Art and Design (Atlanta). During Sue’s training at SCAD, she had several teaching experience under a couple of SCAD professors through classes and workshops. Sue had various solo and group shows held in Atlanta/ Savannah local galleries. She is currently a member of Southern Graphic Council International (SGCI) and Atlanta Printmakers Studio (APS).
As a first year faculty member at BJU, She is currently teaching Drawing and Structural Representation I and Foundations II, and she also serves as an academic advisor.
Freda Sue had some experiences working with international students through Cru’s organization on SCAD Atlanta campus. She is currently a volunteer with iFACE working with international students in the Greenville area.