- MEd, Industrial Education, Clemson University
- BA, History, Bob Jones University
- Managing Human Resources (BA 685)
- SPHR Life time certification by the Society of Human Resource Management., 1990
- Senior Professional of Human Resources, SHRM
- 9 years negotiating labor contract in the United States, Canada and Europe.
- Over 10 years as adjunct faculty teaching management, human resouces and labor relations classes
- Over 25 years of human resource management. Over 10 years at the executive level.
- Ontario Ministry of Labour, Certificate of Labour Relations Training, 2003
- National Mediation Board, Interest Based Bargaining, 2002
- Motorola University, Key to Empowered Teams, 2000
- Michigan State University, Labor Contract Negotiation, 2000
- J-I-T Institute of Technology, Demand Flow Technology & Business Strategy, 1995