- MMus, Voice Performance, Indiana University - Jacobs School of Music
- BMus, Music, Simpson College
- Drama in Singing I (Vo 503)
- Drama in Singing II (Vo 504)
- Freshman Voice (Vo 411, Vo 423)
- Junior Voice (Vo 451, Vo 452)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Major/Principal (Vo 491)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Minor (Vo 311, Vo 391)
- Private Voice Instruction for the Non-Major (Vo 211, Vo 231, Vo 221, Vo 251, Vo 291)
- Senior Voice (Vo 471, Vo 473)
- Sophomore Voice (Vo 432, Vo 443)
- Voice (Vo 633, Vo 611)
- Voice Class (Vo 102, Vo 101, Vo 103)
- Voice Performance Class (Vo 099)
Professor Greer's career as an internationally-acclaimed lyric soprano and Christian school and university educator spans nearly 40 years. Her operatic and concert engagements include her Festengagement (full-time position) with the Vereinigte Städtische Bühnen Krefeld und Mönchengladbach (Germany) and solo appearances with symphony orchestras and choral societies in Europe and in cities across the USA, including Indianapolis, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Des Moines, Bloomington, IN, and Greenville, SC. She is an acknowledged and experienced recitalist having appeared in Germany on several occasions as well as here in the USA throughout much of the Midwest and at Christian colleges and universities. She is a graduate of Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa and Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana. In addition, she was awarded a Performer’s Certificate in recognition of outstanding musical performance in voice from Indiana University.
A member of the BJU Division of Music voice faculty since 1989 and Head of Vocal Studies since 1998, Mrs. Greer has carefully imparted her vast, proven, and well-respected knowledge of the "art of singing" to students at BJU, in her private voice studio at home, and in master classes settings in both university, college and local church venues. As a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing since 1990, her protégées have faired well in vocal competitions enjoying consistent success locally and in the Southeast USA region.
Mrs. Greer has ministered in song to the glory of the Lord for over 25 years at local churches, conferences, and Christian camps, schools, and colleges together with her husband and their family. As an adjudicator, she is invited regularly to serve as a judge at voice competitions and has enjoyed directing children's choirs in her home churches in Germany and the USA. She has three professional recordings in her personal discography, "My Savior First of All" and "Soldiers of the Cross" (both sacred music) and "Jean Greer - A Collection" (operatic and song literature) and has appeared as soloist for other producers of Christian music.