- MMus, Voice Performance, Bob Jones University
- BMus, Church Music - Piano, Bob Jones University
- Freshman Seminar (Uni 101)
- Freshman Voice (Vo 421, Vo 411)
- Junior Voice (Vo 451, Vo 452, Vo 461)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Minor (Vo 341, Vo 321, Vo 311, Vo 331)
- Private Voice Instruction for the Non-Major (Vo 231, Vo 261, Vo 211, Vo 221)
- Senior Voice (Vo 471, Vo 472, Vo 483)
- Sophomore Voice (Vo 431, Vo 441)
- Voice: Non-Performance Major (Vo 610)
A native of South Carolina, Laura Brundage has been a member of the Vocal Studies faculty since 2007. She earned a M.M in Voice Performance in 2007 and has since done further study through NYSTA and Northwestern University.
Laura is an active solo performer in sacred, classical and musical theater productions. She is also a founding member of the Rivertree Singers, a local community group that has been featured throughout the southeast at The Piccolo Spoleto Festival in Charleston, SC and at the ACDA Southern Division Conference in Jacksonville, FL. An active member in her local church, Laura is also a regular participant in her church’s music ministry.
Laura is an active member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing allowing her students the opportunity to participate in state and regional auditions each year. Her desire is to see each of her students develop as independent musicians that use their talents to glorify God in every area of life.