- MEd, Early Childhood Education, University of South Carolina - Upstate
- BS, Music Education, Bob Jones University
- Creative Experiences for Young Children (ECC 235)
- Field Experience: Infants & Toddlers (ECC 251)
- Field Experience: Preschool (ECC 252)
- Foundations in Early Child Care & Education (Ed 250)
- Infant & Toddler Development & Care (ECC 141)
- Methods & Materials for Early Care Professionals (ECC 220)
- Teaching Science (Pre-K-3) (Ed 354)
Linda O. Parker, an Ohio native, earned an MA in Early Childhood Education in 1997 from the University of South Carolina. She holds a lifetime teaching certification for K-12 for the state of Ohio. She also has fifteen completed graduate hours at the University of Cincinnati also in Early Childhood Education. She is currently near completion of an EdD (doctorate in education) from North Central University in Early Childhood Education.
Linda has spent over 30 years in Christian education. She currently teaches numerous classes in the School of Education at Bob Jones University including Supervised Field Experience, Foundations of Education and Materials and Methods. She is faculty advisor to many childcare and development students and the program coordinator for the BJU Child Care and Development program. She is frequently sought out as a clinician for educational conferences both in workshops and as a keynote speaker – conferences that have included speaking for CNET, AACS, and many Child Development Centers around the country. Linda continues her personal development by attending professional conferences, which most recently included a full fellowship for the PITC Trainer Institute in Berkeley, CA. For years she was the Early Childhood Specialist at the Bob Jones University Press. Here she co-authored the First Grade, Kindergarten, Footsteps for Fours and New Beginnings curriculums. She holds professional membership in NAEYC.
Linda’s dedication and love of children is evident as she speaks to students, teachers and administrators in classes and workshops throughout the country. She has a passionate love for her students and strives to build their faith, challenge their potential and above all, follow Christ.