- JD, Law, Liberty University
- MA, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, George Mason University
- BS, Psychology, Liberty University
- Introduction to Human Resources Management (BA 215)
- Managerial & Interpersonal Behavior (BA 325)
- Managing Risks & Global Pressures (BA 470)
- Training Methods (BA 409)
Randy Holley, MA, JD has a broad range of business consulting and teaching experience. Over the course of his academic career, Randy has engaged students at George Mason and Liberty University. Randy’s work experience includes conducting and interpreting performance management simulations at an international development firm, serving as a compliance officer and negotiator for an institution of higher learning, and assisting with small business development. Randy’s education includes an MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from George Mason University and a JD from Liberty University School of Law. His teaching focus includes both Human Resources and Psychology. Randy is keenly interested in helping students practically apply the Christian apologetic to their lives and business practices.