- PhD, Computer Science, Clemson University
- MS, Computer Science Systems, University of North Texas
- BS, Computer Science, Bob Jones University
- Computer Science II (CpS 209)
- Computer Science II Lab (CpS 293)
- Information Technology Internship I (CpS 465)
- Introduction to Database Management Systems (CpS 301)
- Programming Language Design (CpS 350)
- Software Development (CpS 420)
- Unix Programming (CpS 320)
Stephen Schaub has served as a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science since 1996. He holds a master’s degree in computer science from the University of North Texas, and a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Bob Jones University. In 2002, he received a Microsoft Curriculum Award for his contributions to the BJU computer science curriculum. His areas of interest include programming languages and software development.
Mr. Schaub helped to develop several software systems used at the University. His software for running programming contests has been used at contests throughout the Southeast. He also works as a software consultant for organizations in the Upstate.
In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Mr. Schaub frequently accompanies student and faculty music recitals. He also serves as organist at Mount Calvary Baptist Church.