- MS, Product Development, University of Detroit Mercy
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of South Florida
- Computer Aided Design in Engineering (Eng 210)
- Design Problems (Eng 405)
- Engineering Internship (Eng 450)
- Mechatronics (Eng 406)
- Mechatronics Lab (Eng 496)
- Statics & Strength of Materials (Eng 200)
- Thermal-Fluid Sciences (Eng 320)
Will Woodham is a mechanical engineer with over twenty years of experience leading and executing projects in design, analysis, modeling and simulation, and system integration for the automotive and defense industries. His work experience includes lead design integration roles at Ford Motor Company, General Dynamics Land Systems and General Motors.
Will is currently Assistant Professor of Engineering at Bob Jones University where he teaches Mechatronics, Thermal Fluid Sciences, and Capstone Senior Design Project courses for the ABET accredited undergraduate engineering program. He also advises robotics team students participating in various intercollegiate robotics and autonomous vehicle competitions.
Will and his wife Diane are members of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Greenville and actively serve in various ministry roles. They have four sons of whom have attended or are currently attending BJU. Their youngest son Justin is a current member of the BJU Bruins soccer team.