June 17–18 & 24–25, 2016
This 2-day event introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps your transition into college life. All freshmen and transfer students are strongly encouraged to attend 1 of 2 identical sessions.
During Orientation you can
- Engage with current students and faculty
- Connect with other new students and their parents
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Take necessary placement tests and audition for music lessons
- Find the info you need to make your class schedule
You’re a Bruin now! Welcome to Bruin Nation!
Contact the Office of Admission
- Phone: 1-800-252-6363
New students stay and eat for free!
There is no cost to attend. Your Friday night stay and meals are free.
Parents are invited
Parents, we welcome you to attend the free orientation sessions and enjoy Friday lunch and Saturday breakfast at no charge.