- Social Security Card
- Official copies of your completed high school and/or college transcripts (if not previously submitted)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bedding & pillow
- Toiletries, towels, washcloths
- Alarm clock
- Paper, pens and pencils for notes
If you have already secured a student job, you can bring the documents requested from HR.
What to Wear
- Modest dresses or shirts and skirts (please, no hems or slits above the knee and no sundresses)
- Pants (not jeans) may be worn for dinner, recreational activities and all day Saturday.
- We ask that you not wear shorts.
- Collared shirts and casual or dress pants
- Jeans may be worn for dinner, recreational activities and all day Saturday.
- Hair trimmed neatly (off the collar and with your ears showing)
You may bring items for the fall semester which will be placed in storage and delivered to their residence hall room at the beginning of Welcome Week. The containers may include boxes, suitcases, footlockers and barrels (available for purchase). There will be a nominal fee to store each container.