Get Your First On-Campus Class Free!
Work ahead on college credit, get a feel for a specific subject and experience college life for yourself—all at an unbeatable price.
If you’re a junior or senior in high school and have never taken a class on campus at BJU before, you can get your first class free. For any additional on-campus classes you take while still in high school, it’s only $100 per credit hour!
To qualify you must be a junior or senior in high school and have A or B grades in your high school coursework.
Course registration for the Fall 2017 semester will open on May 1 and will close on Aug. 23.
Available Free Classes
- History of Civilization c. 3500 BC to AD 1650
- History of Civilization since 1650
- Old Testament Messages
- New Testament Messages
- Elementary Spanish I & II
- Elementary French I & II
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Education
- Career Planning in the Health Sciences
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Introduction to Christian Ministry
- Introduction to Music Literature
Find other classes available at only $100 per credit hour. You’ll primarily want to choose 100-level courses. Private music lessons, 300/400-level courses and courses that require a prerequisite or acceptance into a specific program are not available for dual enrollment.
As an on-campus student you’ll...
- Connect with your professors in person
- Be a part of an exciting college atmosphere
- Enjoy free admission to our fine arts performances, games and much more
Want to take a class online?
- Get 50% off at only $185 per credit hour
- Enjoy top-notch college classes from the comfort of your own home—or a nearby coffee shop
- Connect with your faculty and classmates conveniently online
- Fit the course to your schedule
You may be able to earn dual credit when you take a class from BJU. Contact your school administrator or superintendent to see if you are eligible.