Congratulations! Now it’s time to get ready. This information is especially for you as you start packing, filling out forms and making plans for your future. God bless you, and we look forward to seeing you.
Join us for Summer Orientation 2013, a 2-day event designed to introduce you and your parents to life at BJU and help your transition into college life. Sessions are scheduled for June 21-22 and June 28-29.
Accepted Student Checklist
- Find financial aid – Financial Aid / Student Work Program
- Pack well – What to Bring
- Bring your computer – Computer Information
- Familiarize yourself with the campus lingo
- Prepare to choose a society – Societies
- Explore the opportunities available in BJU’s campus life – Student Life
- Read the Student Handbook