June 21-22 or 28-29
This 2-day event introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps your transition into college life. All freshman and transfer students are strongly encouraged to attend 1 of 2 identical sessions.
New students stay and eat for free
There is no cost to attend. Your Friday night stay and meals are free.
During Orientation you will:
- Connect with other new students
- Meet faculty in your academic area
- Schedule your classes early
- Receive academic advising and major/career counseling
- Take necessary placement tests and music auditions early
- Pick up your ID card and complete other important pre-enrollment tasks
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed in college
- Receive help connecting your computer to the campus network
Parents are invited
Parents, we welcome you to attend the free orientation sessions and enjoy meals at no charge in the Dining Common.
Contact the Office of Admission
- Phone: 1-800-252-6363
BJU Athletics Events
Join the BJU Bruins coaching staff for a “meet & greet” luncheon and participate in a workout session on Saturday.
The soccer workout will be held on June 22, and the basketball workout on June 29.
There will be a “meet & greet” for golf and cross country on June 22 and 29 but no workout.