Experience campus life up close
Visit BJU on an unforgettable and highly informative trip. We’ll handle the travel arrangements.
Attend a College Up Close trip to:
- Get a taste of residence hall life
- Tour the BJU campus with student ambassadors
- Visit classes that you’re interested in
- Attend chapel—experience a time of worship that we enjoy 4 days a week
- Interact with students and faculty
- Meet your admission counselor
- Make new friends
College Up Close trips will begin again in the fall.
Parents are welcome, too
If your parents have never visited BJU, they are welcome to come along with you and stay in our guest rooms (availability is limited). If your parents have visited the campus before, then housing for them will be available only in the residence halls with present students.
Residence hall guest information
If you have a sibling or friend that is a present BJU student, we will be glad to honor your room request if at all possible. Just make sure you note it for us on your reservation form.