Already involved in a Christian school ministry but realizing you might need more than just a bachelor’s degree? Consider earning your Master’s in education online with Bob Jones University. Our online Master of Education in Teaching and Learning degree can help you develop your teaching and administrative skills.
Courses in this program are designed to prepare teachers, principals and other educational administrators for dynamic ministry in a Christian school setting. If you want to solidify your philosophy of Christian education, develop your classroom management skills, broaden your horizons with new instructional strategies and technology and so much more, our online education Master degree programs in education might be right for you.
*Note: Our Master’s in teaching programs are open only to prospective students who have an undergraduate degree in education or have at least one year of experience in a K-12 traditional classroom. Participants are expected to be able to work with student populations throughout this program.
The following courses are required for this Master's degree program:
- Ed 605 – History & Philosophy of Education
- Ed 620 – Principles and Practices of Classroom Management
- Ed 632 – Instructional Strategies
- Ed 633 – Teaching the Struggling Learner
- Ed 690 – Research in Education
- Ed 634 – Individual Differences in Learning
- Ed 638 – Curriculum Development
- Ed 661 – Assessment of Learning
- Ed 667 – Technology in Education
- Ed 695 – Directed Practicum
To learn more about earning your online Master’s degree in education, from BJUOnline, contact us today.