Unable to finish your undergraduate degree because life just got in the way? Through BJUOnline you can earn your college diploma without backing out on life. Our online degree completion program will give you the same high-quality academics, experienced faculty and biblically faithful worldview that you would experience on BJU’s campus. If you’re looking for an online degree program, consider choosing BJUOnline.
Choose Your Degree
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
Equivalent to a two-year program with one or two concentrations
- Bachelor of General Studies (BGS)
Equivalent to a four-year program with one or two concentrations
- Bachelor of Arts in Practical Christian Training (BAPCT)
A specially designed terminal program that builds upon BJU's three-year associate degree with bachelor Bible and liberal arts core courses
Our program is designed for:
- Former college students who were not able to complete their undergraduate programs and who desire to earn a degree.
- Graduates of BJU’s three-year associate degree who desire to complete a bachelor’s degree.
Students accepted are able to build upon courses previously completed and may finish degree requirements by distance learning through BJUOnline, in residence or by approved transfer work.
To qualify for our online degree completion programs, you should:
- Completed one year of residence course work from BJU or a recognized institution.
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have been out of college for at least 5 years
- Be approved by the Admission office for acceptance
Whether you’re interested in finishing your bachelor’s or associate degree online at BJUOnline, our degree completion program can help make it easier. Contact us today for more information on how to apply.