Bob Jones University recently transitioned all students from the GroupWise email system to Office 365. Email received before July 16, 2012 is still accessible to you in GroupWise until September 30, 2012.
All emails received on or after July 16, 2012 are contained in your Office 365 account located at http://webmail.bju.edu/. New emails will continue to arrive in this account.
If you wish to keep your emails from GroupWise, you must either forward or download your emails using one of the following methods by September 30, 2012.
Standard Mail Protocols
- GroupWise IMAP: You can use the gwimap.bju.edu address with forced SSL on port 993 in order to download your messages and transfer them to an alternate email account.
- GroupWise POP: You can use the gwpop.bju.edu address with forced SSL on port 995 in order to download your messages and transfer them to an alternate email account.
http://gwwebmail.bju.edu/ can be used to forward emails to your new Office 365 account or any other external email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
- If forwarding to your BJU student email account, please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, email@example.com.
- If an @students.bju.edu email address is used, the email will not be able to leave the GroupWise system.
- Your email address will continue to be @students.bju.edu. Unfortunately, that address cannot be used for this forwarding process.