BJU Headshots for New Students & New Faculty/Staff
Portraits will be taken of all
• NEW students (since January 2017) enrolled in resident classes with campus responsibilities (i.e. chapel attendance).
• NEW faculty/staff members and graduate assistants hired since Sept. 2016.
Graduating seniors and graduate students are encouraged to come for an updated photo. *Anyone who would like an updated photo may come September 12, 13 or 18.*
Please book your headshot appointment during one of the following time slots by September 11:
• September 12 (Tuesday) 7:50–10:20 a.m. & 12–4:50 p.m.
• September 13 (Wednesday) 7:50–10:20 a.m. & 12–4:50 p.m.
• September 18 (Monday) 7:50–10:20 a.m. & 12–4:50 p.m.
• September 19 (Tuesday) 7:50–10:20 a.m. & 12–4:50 p.m.
• September 20 (Wednesday) 8:30–10:30 a.m. & 12–3:00 p.m.
If you are unable to come any of these days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headshot Dress Guidelines
Women (students, faculty, staff and GAs)
Dressy top (loose-fitting) and skirt or dress—no T-shirts or capped sleeves. Long or 3/4 length sleeves will look best with the angle and cropping. Avoid white if possible.
Male students (including graduate students and graduating seniors)
A dark jacket and a solid-colored, collared dress shirt (not a polo or golf shirt) are required. A tie is optional. However, do consider how you will use your photo. For example, what would prospective employers expect to see according to your program and the types of positions you’re planning to pursue?
Faculty and staff men
A dark jacket, light-colored dress shirt and tie are required.