The tour cost is based on double occupancy and the total number of tour participants.
Cost per person
*Single Room Occupancy supplement is an additional $875.
- A $500 deposit is required to reserve a spot on the tour.
- The tour deposit is fully refundable prior to January 24, 2014.
- Payment of tour balance will be due in March 17, 2014.
- Reservations are on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Receive a $100 discount on the final tour package cost by making your reservation deposit prior to December 1, 2013.
Included in Tour Price
- Round-trip air from Atlanta
- Fully air-conditioned motorcoach while touring in Europe
- Boat rides on Lake Konstanz and on the Seine River in Paris
- Canal cruise in Strasbourg
- Cross channel (Eurostar train)
- Double-occupancy hotel accommodations in superior tourist-class or the best tourist-class hotels available.
- Hotel taxes, service charges, state and local taxes, tips to baggage porters and hotel staff are all included in the tour price.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily with specialty dinners listed in the itinerary (Exception: No dinner provided on June 12)
- The services of a professional, multilingual tour director and local guides, where applicable
- Professional local sightseeing guides
- Entrance fees to sites and museums listed in the itinerary.
- Whisper System that facilitates individual hearing of tour guides and tour director
- Tips for motor coach driver, tour director, local guides
Not Included in Tour Price
- Airport taxes (From past tours, airport taxes and fees have run about $200.)
- Excess baggage fees
- Food/beverage expenses for lunch and during the day
- Water is included in tour meals, but beverages such as soft drinks and tea/coffee (except at breakfast) would be an additional charge.
- Travel insurance
Participants are strongly encouraged to purchase travel protection. Cosmos provides the Travel Protection Plus Plan for $249. (Travel Protection Plan)