Price and Details
Total Price: $4,300, including current airport taxes and security fees (subject to change until final ticketing in March 2013).
Included in Tour Price
- Round-trip coach-class air travel from New York City
- All land travel by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach
- Double-occupancy accommodations in deluxe hotels (additional fee for private room: $872)
- English-speaking guides
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Entrance fees at all itinerary sites, as well as tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff
Not Included in Tour Price
- Transportation between your home and JFK
- Passport fees, excess baggage fees and service charges for any special needs
- Lunches, bottled water, snacks and beverages not included with the regular hotel meals
- Souvenirs and other personal items, Internet access, phone calls, laundry service and travel insurance
- Seating is limited (first-come basis). A reservation is not valid until we have received your full payment.
- After February 1 the total cost is subject to change dependent on the current airfare price. Reservations will remain open until April 1 or until the tour is full (whichever occurs first).
- Those desiring three hours of college or seminary credit must register through the BJU Records Office, which will charge a $65 tuition fee to your student account.
- Reserve a place on this tour.