Price and Details
$4750, including current airport taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change until final ticketing in March 2014). Register by December 2, 2013, to receive a $100 discount.
Reservations: $400 deposit (this amount applies toward the total cost).
- Depart from JFK on May 12 (Delta 72) at 4:55 p.m.
- Return to JFK on May 23 (Delta 245) at 3:50 p.m.
Components of the Tour Package
- Round-trip, coach-class air travel from New York City.
- All land travel by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with English-speaking local guides.
- Coach-class air travel from Istanbul to Izmir, Izmir to Athens and Athens to Rome.
- Double-occupancy accommodations in deluxe hotels (additional fee for private room: $680).
- Breakfast and dinner daily at the hotels in Turkey through Saturday, May 17; breakfast only May 18-23 (the last day in Turkey and each day in Athens and Rome).
- Entrance fees at all itinerary sites as well as tips for tour guides, drivers and hotel staff.
Not Included in the Tour Price
- Transportation between your home and JFK.
- Passport fees, entrance visa in Turkey (currently $20 payable in cash at the airport), hotel tax in Rome (currently about $10 per person, payable individually), excess baggage fees, or service charges for special needs.
- Lunches, dinners after May 17, bottled water, snacks and beverages not included with the regular hotel meals.
- Souvenirs, personal items, Internet access, phone calls, laundry service or travel insurance.
Reservation and Payment Procedures
- You may register by contacting Dr. Reimers either in person (BJU Seminary Office 219), by phone (864-370-1800, ext. 2832) or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please provide your passport name (first, middle and last), address, phone number and email.
- Make checks payable to Bob Jones University and submit to Dr. Reimers (Box 34504, BJU, Greenville, SC 29614). For credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only), provide your 16-digit number, expiration date and 3-digit security code (from back of card).
- Seating is limited (first-come basis). A reservation is not valid until we have received your deposit. Because of airline cancellation penalties, this amount is not refundable.
- Final payment (adjusted to current airport taxes and fees) is due by Monday, February 3, 2014. Please do not submit partial payments.
- Those desiring three hours of college or seminary credit must register through the BJU Records Office, which will charge a $65 tuition fee to your student account.