Culinary Arts camp is full.
$275 / $175 for day campers
($295 / $195 after April 15)
Do you love food? Are you ready to move beyond macaroni and cheese? At Culinary Arts camp you will be introduced to basic cooking techniques that will allow you to create your own masterpieces at home. Culinary Arts camp is also a great opportunity for you, as an aspiring young chef, to get a taste of what a professional kitchen feels like and determine if a career in professional food service might be in your future. You will be able to learn with a professional chef and current culinary arts students.
During Culinary Arts camp you will:
- Learn basic cooking principles
- Learn basic knife skills
- Watch cooking demonstrations
- Taste all items prepared in camp
- Prepare meals for the Chef's table
Culinary Arts camp directors have over 20 years of professional food-service experience including:
- Restaurant management
- Catering weddings and personal/corporate events
- Volunteering in community events
- Working in front and back of house
*Grade as of September 2014 and 2014 high school graduates