July 12-17 & July 19-24
$295 / $195 for day campers
($320 / $220 after May 15)
Culinary Arts Camp offers you an opportunity to learn about food in a fun and laid-back environment. You will learn about breads and doughs as well as some easy cooking techniques that will allow you to create a meal for your friends and family that does not require a microwave. The camp is led by faculty and students from the Culinary Arts program. You will have the opportunity to not just learn about food, but also to enjoy our creations as part of your meals for the week.
At Culinary Arts Camp you will
- Learn basic cooking principles.
- Learn basic knife skills.
- Watch cooking demonstrations.
- Taste all items prepared in camp.
- Prepare meals for the Chef’s table.
9 a.m. — Session
12 p.m. — Lunch
1:30 p.m. — Session
5 p.m. — Dinner and Discussion
6 p.m. — Cleanup and Dismissal
Culinary Arts camp instructors have more than 20 years of professional food-service experience including:
- Restaurant management
- Catering weddings and personal/corporate events
- Volunteering in community events
- Working in front and back of house
*Grade as of September 2015 and 2015 high school graduates