Planning for Camp
You will need to use the printable form if you are registering more than one camper, if you are registering a team for basketball or soccer camp or if you are registering as a scholarship winner from the high school festival.
Campers may each make one request to room with a friend or sibling. Room requests must be mutual. We will do our best to fulfill each request, provided it is made on the reservation form.
Payment will be refunded only if cancellation is received 10 or more days before the beginning of the camp. There is no refund for cancellations made after the 10-day notice period has expired. If the requested camp is full, we will issue a complete refund or place your name on a waiting list.
After registering, all campers will receive an information sheet with additional details about what to bring and how to prepare for their specific camps. Please do not make airline reservations until you have received a confirmation.
While at Camp
Check-in for all junior music campers begins on Monday morning at 7:30 a.m. in the Gustafson Fine Arts Center lobby. Check-in for all other camps runs from 2 to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday at the Welcome Center. Camp activities begin at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday with an opening service. Except for those whose plane reservations require a Saturday night stay, we regret that early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
All camps except Art Camp and Music Camp end at 11:30 a.m. on Friday. Additional information will be sent after registration.
Jr. High Music Camp
- Camp days begin at 8 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Gustafson Fine Arts Center lobby.
Sr. High Camps
- Day campers must be from the immediate Greenville area.
- Campers are required to be on campus from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on camp days.
- Campers should plan on eating lunch and dinner at camp.
- Campers should bring a change of clothes.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Academy Auditorium.
BJU has a medical clinic and a well-equipped infirmary in case of illness or accidents but is not responsible for any medical expense a camper may incur. Parents must sign the medical release form.
- Sunday evening service: slacks and collared shirts
- General camp activities and mixed recreational activities: jeans and T-shirts
- Men's athletic activities: shorts permitted
- Hair: should be neat and trimmed so that hair is off the collar and the ears are showing
- Sunday evening service and chapel: loose-fitting dresses or skirts
- General camp activities: loose-fitting slacks (non-denim), dresses, skirts, or culottes (all articles must come at least to the top of the knee)
- Athletic activities: loose-fitting slacks (non-denim), capris, culottes, gauchos or full-cut basketball shorts that come at least to the top of the knee
- Volleyball and basketball camp: full-cut basketball shorts that come at least to the top of the knee are acceptable for camp sessions, but campers must wear general camp dress (see above) when going to and from the field house.