June 8–13: Track I
June 15-19: Track II — Outdoor Leadership School
In this unique camp, you’ll learn biblical leadership values that will prepare you to serve Christ in a variety of situations. Engage in leadership training simulations, participate in hands-on activities, evaluate case studies, build a strong team mindset and learn to approach problems from a biblical perspective. By the end of the week each camper will understand principles of communication, confidence and leadership.
Track II is an outdoor wilderness leadership training week for grades 11-12. Track II campers must have completed Track I (either this summer during the previous week or Track I or Track II during a previous summer). Questions and comments can be directed to Kasey McClure
- Small group interaction with skillful facilitators
- Benefit from an all-day ropes course and team-building whitewater rafting at the U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Take advantage of peer leadership opportunities
- Participate in hands-on activities
Attend to learn
- A biblical view of leadership
- How to accurately assess yourself as a leader.
- How to follow and lead others as an effective team member
- Tools of an effective leader: communication, time management, financial management, stewardship
- The characteristics of a Christ-centered leader and follower
*Grade as of September 2014 and 2014 high school graduates