June 8–13: Tracks I & II
June 15-19: Track III — Outdoor Leadership School
($295 after April 15)
In this unique camp, you’ll learn biblical leadership values that will prepare you to serve Christ in a variety of situations. Engage in leadership training simulations, participate in hands-on activities, evaluate case studies, build a strong team mindset and learn to approach problems from a biblical perspective. By the end of the week each camper will understand principles of communication, confidence and leadership.
Track III is an outdoor wilderness leadership training week for grades 11-12. Track III campers must have completed Tracks I and II.
Apply for a $100 Leadership Academy Merit Scholarship
There are 20 scholarships available. Scholarship winners will be announced on May 28th. Questions and comments can be directed to Kasey McClure.
- Small group interaction with skillful facilitators
- Benefit from an all-day ropes course and team-building whitewater rafting at the U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Take advantage of peer leadership opportunities
- Participate in hands-on activities
Attend to learn
- A biblical view of leadership
- How to accurately assess yourself as a leader.
- How to follow and lead others as an effective team member
- Tools of an effective leader: communication, time management, financial management, stewardship
- The characteristics of a Christ-centered leader and follower
*Grade as of September 2014 and 2014 high school graduates