- Receive individual attention and learn offensive and defensive skills, passing, shooting, technical ball skills, strategy, speed and agility technique
- Play scrimmage games to put instruction into action
- Receive instruction from outstanding student and faculty coaches
- Gain the necessary confidence to be an effective competitor with the proper spirit of Christian sportsmanship
- Play in final games and attend an awards ceremony on Thursday or Friday
Mr. Jesse McCormick and Dr. Chris Carmichael, men's and women's soccer coaches at BJU, will be directing soccer camp.
*Grade as of September 2014