Grades 9-12* Men
Standard + Elite Camp
July 14-19Have questions?
- Receive individual attention and learn offensive and defensive skills, passing, shooting, technical ball skills, strategy, speed and agility technique
- Play scrimmage games to put instruction into action
- Receive instruction from outstanding student and faculty coaches
- Gain the necessary confidence to be an effective competitor with the proper spirit of Christian sportsmanship
- Play in final games and attend an awards ceremony on Thursday or Friday
The Bruins men’s soccer camp will be directed by Head Coach Jesse McCormick and the Bruins soccer staff. Experience BJU and interact with current and future Bruins players. Bob Jones University has 2 lighted full size Bermuda grass fields and 4 other Bermuda grass fields for training and summer camps. The soccer camps will also have access to the BJU Davis field house for indoor futsal training and recovery time in the pool. The camp is designed to challenge players technically, tactically, and spiritually in an enjoyable competitive environment.
*Grade as of September 2014 and 2014 high school graduates