The ADDY® Awards Competition is a three-tiered national competition conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The ADDY® Awards Competition is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for both professional and student creative excellence.
AAF Greenville, the local chapter of the American Advertising Federation, recognized the 2013 winners at a local event in February. Several BJU students majoring in graphic design and studio art won awards.
- Melody Jung: Gold award in Package Design, also Student Best in Show
- Sarah Hart: Gold award in Package Design
- Ben Schipper: Gold award in Illustration
- Kaylan Whitaker: Gold award in Illustration
- Hannah Stanley: Silver award in Print Ad Campaign
- Emma Klak: Silver award in Package Design
- Charis Marshall: Silver award in Elements of Advertising: Poster
- Ricky Altizer: Silver award in Elements of Advertising: Stationery Package
AAF Greenville Gold ADDY winners advance to the AAF District Competition in March.
Published February 28, 2013