College is a big step for your son or daughter—and for you as a parent. Your student’s success is of the utmost importance to us, and we feel that keeping you in the loop is a great way to help in the college adjustment. The Parent Connection program will help you stay in the know.
When your son or daughter is enrolled as a student, you will become enrolled in the program. You’ll receive a Benefits Card, which will entitle you to several on-campus benefits and discounts during your student's college experience.
Anytime your are on campus during your student’s college experience, this card will enable you to take advantage of many opportunities and services (including special discounts).
- Business office transactions, use of the Mack Library, Music Library, Davis Field House and the fitness centers
- Admission to the Museum & Gallery at Bob Jones University
- 25% discount on the current price of a guest meal ticket at the dining common (limit two per meal)
- 20% discount at BJU Photo Services
- 10% discount at the BJU Campus Store –excluding textbooks, custom orders, sale items and electronics (including computers)
- 10% discount at the BJU Cleaners