- MEd, Counseling and Guidance, Clemson University
- PhD, NT Interpretation, Bob Jones University
- MDiv, Divinity, Bob Jones University
- BS, Psychology, Ohio State University - Main Campus
- Abnormal Psychology (Ps 450)
- Biblical Counseling Practicum I (SCM 640)
- Clinical Psychology (Ps 402)
- Foundations of Biblical Counseling (SCM 632)
- Fundamentals of Counseling (BC 241)
- Practice of Counseling (BC 242)
- Theories of Counseling (SCM 631)
Dr. Greg Mazak has actively served in Christian ministry for over 25 years as a youth pastor, pastor, camp and conference speaker, and professor. Becoming a Christian while completing an undergraduate degree in Psychology at the Ohio State University, he then earned the M.Div. and Ph.D. (New Testament) degrees from BJU, as well as an M.Ed. in Counseling from Clemson University.
Dr. Mazak has spoken at churches, schools, conferences, and camps throughout the United States. A member of BJU’s faculty since 1986, Dr. Mazak has taught numerous classes related to biblical counseling, psychology, and church ministry at Bob Jones University. In addition to teaching he also oversees both the undergraduate and graduate degrees in biblical counseling. Dr. Mazak is burdened that his students have a biblical view of every aspect of life, including counseling. He is fully committed to the sufficiency of Scripture and the ability of the Holy Spirit to radically change believers as they progress in thier sanctification.
Dr. Mazak is currently the pastor-teacher of Trinity Bible Church (Greer, SC), where he and his wife Nancy have actively served as members since 1986. Those few times when he is not enjoying his ministries at BJU and TBC, or spending time with his wife or 3 daughters, you will most likely find him working in his yard or riding his motorcycle in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains just north of Greenville.