- EdD, Curriculum and Instruction, Bob Jones University
- EdS, Special Education, Bob Jones University
- MEd, Teaching English, Bob Jones University
- BS, English Education, Bob Jones University
- Early Field Experiences II (Ed 299)
- Practicum: Grades 5-8 (Ed 334)
- Practicum: Grades 9-12 (Ed 331)
- Teaching English: Literature (5-8) (Ed 376)
- Teaching English: Literature (9-12) (Ed 346)
- Teaching English: Writing (5-8) (Ed 370)
- Teaching English: Writing (9-12) (Ed 340)
Lesa Seibert joined the Bob Jones University family first as a teacher in Bob Jones Academy, teaching ninth grade English and developing the high school Learning Resource Center. Next, she moved to BJU’s distance learning K-12 school, also teaching high school English. Eventually, she joined the university faculty, this time as English education methods teacher and supervisor and program coordinator. In 2001, she earned a specialist’s degree in special education and, in 2006, she completed her doctorate in education.
Teaching has always been her desire and her love. In her role of teaching teachers, she enjoys being able to mentor her university students and to help them become effective and competent teachers. She believes that an effective teacher is concerned with the development of the whole learner and that this overall development (spiritual, physical, academic, and social [Luke 2:52]) is of paramount imprortance. To this end, she infuses her methods classes with conversations, questions, learning activities, and practical projects regarding teaching English Language Arts. She is passionate about teachers who love the Lord and love their students.