- MFA, Fine Art, Academy of Art University
- BFA, Studio Art, Bob Jones University
- Basic Painting (Ar 204)
- Directed Studies I (Ar 401)
- Directed Studies II (Ar 402)
- Directed Studies III (Ar 403)
- Foundations: Design Theory (Ar 201)
- Human Anatomy (Ar 125)
- Intermediate Painting (Ar 315)
- Professional Practices in Studio Art (Ar 410)
Mr. Shoe is relatively new to the University family. After obtaining a BFA from BJU, Mr. Shoe went on to complete an MFA from the Academy of Art University. His concentration to date has been focused on figurative painting with an emphasis on portraiture. Mr. Shoe enjoys working in a variety of media from oil to pastel to watercolor and his recent interests have pointed him in a more illustrative type style.
Mr. Shoe is involved in entry level to upper level courses including Human Anatomy, Advanced Painting, and Illustration. He is also in the process of developing a Fashion Illustration course for the Apparel, Textiles, and Design major.
In addition to his artistic interests, Mr. Shoe often travels with his wife and three children. He enjoys hiking, downhill skiing, and scuba diving.