In-person and virtual options
Whether it’s in person or online, we’d love for you to visit us. In–person College Up Close is a two-day (Thurs.–Fri.) experience. Students in 9th–12th grade and their parents are invited to join us.
Mar. 18–19, Apr. 1–2 and 22–23
- Tour campus with our student ambassadors
- Visit classes that you’re interested in
- Interact with students and faculty
- Get answers about admission and financial aid
- Chat with admission counselors
College Up Close begins at 8 a.m. on Thursday and concludes Friday evening. Meals are included for students and their parents. Overnight stays on campus are not available.
Health and Safety
The safety of the BJU community and our guests are of highest priority. We are focused on providing you a safe and enjoyable experience.
- All campus guests will complete a brief health screening, including a temperature check, when they arrive at the Welcome Center
- Currently, masks are required in all campus buildings and where social distancing is not possible
- Hand sanitizer and complimentary masks will be available when you arrive
- Public area surfaces/door handles/etc. are regularly sanitized
A limited number of our Campus View Apartment rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For pricing and availability, email the Welcome Center or call (864) 241-1624. Check out other options for discounted rates at these Greenville hotels.
Overnight stays on campus are not available.
Feb. 25 and Mar. 11
- Streamed campus tour
- Q&A with current students
- Academic department showcases
- Major and career guidance session
- One-on-one Admission meetings (by request)
- One-on-one Faculty meetings (by request)
High school seniors who meet with both admission and faculty could win a $1,000 BJU scholarship!
|3 p.m. EST||Campus Tour|
Our Student Ambassadors will guide you across campus and through life at BJU, sharing tips from their experience as they orient you to our campus!
|4 p.m.||Academic Showcases|
Interact with faculty members as they provide details and answer questions about programs you’re interested in.
|5 p.m.||Student Experience Q&A|
You’ve seen and heard a lot today, and you probably have questions! Ask a panel of current students anything you’d like to know about life at BJU.
For more info or any questions, email the Welcome Center or call (864) 241-1624.