AACS National Competition in 2021 will be a virtual event. The AACS Competition Manual (2020 edition) will govern the competition.
- Only competitors who have won or placed in an AACS certified state or regional competition may participate.
- The school must register its entries. Individuals may not enter separately.
- AACS will provide the appropriate judging forms for the virtual competition in 2021. (Exception: Composition categories will submit judging forms with their entries.)
- Before beginning the process, gather all required documentation. See “2021 Registration and Submission Guidelines” on the Competition tab of the AACS website for a complete list. Follow the naming format as required.
- The entire registration must be completed at one time.
- Documents or links cannot be added after the registration is completed.
- Competition fees for groups and individuals will be paid during the online school registration process. The competition fees are as follows:
- Individual Competition—$16 per contestant for each category entered.
- Group Competition—$16 per person in each group with a maximum of $160 per group category entered.
- Once registration is submitted, no substitutions of videos, photos, or supporting documentation will be allowed.
- Registration Deadline—April 2, 2021, midnight EASTERN.
Because there is not a good way to conduct/judge a meaningful competition with the limitations of the event, the following categories will not be included in the Virtual AACS National Competition: Bible Quizzing, Debate and Science Fair.